Friday, April 4, 2008

Medical Porn!

While rooting around the abandoned wing of the hospital today one of my co-workers made an interesting discovery in an old slide projector case. I first caught wind that an interesting discovery had been made when several of my co-workers began breaking into giggles and cries in sequence down the hall. Upon investigating I was handed a couple of old slides with the warning that I may be scarred. I only looked at the first one long enough to see what it was, to avoid looking like a pervert. It was a frame of a man and a woman having sex. Nothing too exotic. I made what felt like an appropriate face with what seemed an appropriate accompanying sound and handed it back amidst more giggles. I guess the idea was to use the slides to get an idea of what sexually aroused sex offenders. I imagine this test was based around asking the offenders what aroused them rather than looking for a more... physical response. Who knows though?

No comments: